Josco Polishing Demonstration
Josco’s range of polishing equipment, including a huge variety of polishing buffs plus complementary tapered spindles and compounds, are well regarded throughout Australia as a market leading brand.
To see our range of Polishing products, click here.
- All buffs have tapered centre bores and may be mounted on the left or right side of your grinder using a Josco Tapared Spindle.
- Select the correct buff for your job. For help in selecting the right buff your your job, click here.
- Never use different compounds on one buff – keep a separate buff for each compound.
- Dress the buff with compound across the face of the rotating wheel for a few seconds, taking care not to apply too much compound which will overload the buff. It is far better to apply a small amount of compound more frequently than to over dress the buff.
- After dressing the buff, bring the work piece into contact with light pressure, moving back and forth across the work piece.
- After polishing, remove any residue with mineral turpentine or mentholated spirits. Warm soapy water will also work.
ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES OR EYE PROTECTION.